Wednesday, June 11, 2014

end of the year

The things I've learned this year have been a lot and have been very helpful for me to grow as a artist. I want to keep doing more, but probably not a lot of advanced stuff just drawing mostly. i learned how to make a totem pole, how to sew a book, and how to create amazing realistic paintings which weren't that great. i learned how to draw even better and I'm going to use everything i learned in art for the rest of my life. maybe senior year i will take it again. i think my favorite part of the year was the book because i get to create anything i want in it which is amazing for me. i had a great time in art and i cant wait to hopefully come back agian soon.

1 comment:

  1. I like your shirt that you are wearing it looks nice on you

    ReplyDelete